Corporate Social Responsibility
Responsibility starts at the top. TOWB is a small privately owned company. Yet we understand and take responsibility for the effects our business activities have on people and the environment. We strive to make conscious choices in order to find a balance between people, our planet and profit. Our business decisions are made with compliance to legal standards & licensing, commitment to biblical principles and respect for people both internally (our staff) and externally (our customers and stakeholders).
Taking care for our planet
While TOWB is a small company; taking care of our environment is up to each of us; personally and corporately. At TOWB we actively strive to:
- Create, transmit and store as much paper as we can electronically.
- We are working towards being 100% digital.
- Use water dispensing ‘jugs’ rather than plastic water bottles.
- Use motion sensors to turn off electricity when not needed.
Yes, much of the above is small. But we are small and we should do our part no matter the size.
Business done with Integrity
Integrity, ethics, honesty – words used often. We adhere to them at TOWB and believe in them. In fact; we doubt the sustainability of any business that does not rightly treat its customers and employees. We believe in the timeshare industry and use the products personally. We believe in:
- Vacations for all families on a regular basis.
- Timeshare as an excellent way to vacation.
- Legacy resorts offer exciting and cost effective vacation opportunities.
- RCI Platinum points, Interval CIG (Club Interval Gold).
Privacy and Security
More and more today; companies have access to very personal and private information. From emails to phone numbers all the way to credit cards and other sensitive information. We take that very seriously at TOWB. Here is how we is how we will protect any information we have:
- We will NEVER share your information with anyone.
- We do not retain credit card information. We cannot lose what we don’t have.
- We protect the data we do have with the highest integrity; both from a hardware configuration as well as password and encryption technology.
- We only give access to sensitive information to staff that need it.
We believe in and strive to give back. A portion of ALL income at TOWB goes to directly support our local church as well as other efforts all around the world including Emanuel University. Emanuel is the only evangelical university in eastern Europe and is largely funded from charitable contributions. The Principals of TOWB have been personally involved with Emanuel University since 2003 and participate as well as contribute to the teaching and needs of the university.